High level discharge depalletizers used for high speed and difficult round or non-round container applications. The CHSC high level depalletizers are available in semi-automatic or automatic versions.
Low level discharge depalletizers used for slower speed and larger round or non-round container applications. The CHSC low level depalletizer is available in an automatic version.
These machines offer quiet and smooth operation by employing VFD drives throughout the machine. State of the art control systems allow CHSC depalletizers to meet high production rates with operator friendly programming, while affording plants remarkable ease of maintenance with their rugged and robust mechanical design. CHSC depalletizers are designed to use common OEM replacement parts that are readily available.
- Custom full pallet infeed systems including air chain accumulators
- Empty pallet stacker
- Hoist bin assembly with re-squaring inside walls, non-racking lifting chains, hinged outer access doors
- Low level depalletizer sliding layer table to assist in smooth container transfers with “out of square” loads
- Powered sweep with four sided layer containment rails
- Separator sheet grippers and automatic separator sheet/top picture frame removal systems
- Container accumulation tables with round and non-round discharges
- Cabling in wire trays for power and control make for ease of installations
- Allen Bradley PLC, HMI operator station and VFD drives throughou
View in 3D
Left Click to Rotate / Right Click to Drag / Scroll to Zoom.
Click the “Select an annotation” button to review features.
Click the “Fullscreen” icon in the lower right corner to maximize.